Just before the game we could get up close and take pictures can you see how excited I am wow be cool Kenz.

Father Abraham is not the biggest on pictures but he was a sport for letting me take this one.
My Friend April She is so cute!
THe Jazz Bear doing some stunts on his bike. My favorite thing he did though was ride all the way down the stairs on a sled I didnt get a picture but it was AWESOME
The Jazz coming out to warm up
D-WILL Is the best ever! He had a great game.
The Jazz starting five minus the Jazz bear
Well I was so exciting watching the game after the game started I didnt get anymore pictures. Other cool thing was I got on the JUMBO screen. I was dancing my little heart out and got on. Well My first Jazz game was a hit and a personal thanks for my parents for taking those tickets and my husband for getting them. Oh and the Jazz or playing and being so freaking good.
So FUN! Father Abraham is cute. P.S. Does anyone have film of Kenzie dancing her heart out? We would like a copy of it to share at the Baugh Christmas Party Talent Show. LOL!!
ReplyDelete