Barnhurstsclan

Barnhurstsclan

Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Christmas Elves

Dusty being the great cook He is suggested that we make donuts for Christmas for our friends. So while he made the dough and rolled it out I helped cut the donuts out. They tasted delicious and I hope our Friends enjoyed them.




These are the donuts I helped cut out. As you can see they are a little small but we didn't have a donut cutter ( either did wal-mart) so as my dad says we had to Jerry-rig it.

My other job was to place the donuts on the plate, wrap them, place the name, and last but not least I placed the bow. I had to call all my family and rub it in that they were not getting any. My mom said maybe these Christmas elves will be around for Christmas eve. SO I got myself well Dustin into making donuts for Christmas eve.

No comments:

Post a Comment