Barnhurstsclan

Barnhurstsclan

Monday, September 10, 2012

Baby Ren

Ren Steven Rollo was born Aug 23. He was 7 pounds 9 oz. He is the cutest little guy. He looks different from his brothers. He has dark skin and dark hair . I already love him so much. I hope my little girl is as adorable as he is. 

When Ren was wheeled into the room Kyson could not get enough of him.

On the other hand Brox did not know what to think. He was nervous and would not go see him for at least 30 minutes

Kyson "holding" Ren for the first time

Here is a picture of Brox not wanting to see Ren yet 

 All the boys together finally ha



 Now don't judge I am heading to work in about ten minutes.

The women of the hour. Oh ya when Mel came in all Brox could say to her was Mom can I hold you now. Ha with a big belly it is hard to hold a three year old.  

 Kisses and hugs


 Mel and her cute boys 

 The Rollo family all together 

 Mel is going to kill me but come on people she had been to the hospital sense 5 am and just had a baby you would be tired to. I think she looks better then me crap. 

I did get to come back after work. My first time holding baby Ren. 

I am so excited to finally met baby Ren. I have known Ren for almost three weeks. Some fun facts that I remember of him are on the first day when he would cry he would snort. He sneezed a lot the first week. He is really good to his mom about the feed, wake, sleep cycle (baby wise fans will know what this means), he has very long feet and hands, and did I mention he is so so cute. Ren can't wait to get to know you more. 

2 comments:

  1. Is it sad that you posted about Ren before I did? You need to send me all of those pics...you got some good ones!
    XOXO Melanie

    ReplyDelete