Barnhurstsclan

Barnhurstsclan

Wednesday, June 29, 2011

The BIG Race

At the end of May I went to Natalie's house to help her with her last week of school. We had a lot of fun with the kids and of course each other. I would have to say though my favorite day was when the school rented giant blow-up toys. So did you ask yourself that will be a lot of fun for the first graders. The answer is yes but we couldn't let them have all the fun. As you might know the Whipple girls can't just have fun they have to turn everything into a competition . . . so let the BIG race begin.



This is the start of the race Natalie was talking smack but that didn't worry me one bit. We even had the kids chanting for us. But most the kids were chanting my name ha.



Now we are on our marks and i am showing her what a winners face will look like.



It's GO time and we are tied heading into the first climb.



Natalie is gaining ground but I am not worried one bit.


As you can tell who won. I know everyone is so shocked right. Well what you didn't see is that i had made some ground and was about to go over the top to the slide Natalie sat right on my FACE and i fell all the way back down. That makes sense why she won. And as you can see she doesn't care who she runs over (me her sister and her nice student there at the bottom) she does whatever she can to win.

Anyway it was a fun day and even funnier to be with her.


Oh and here is me I always finish a race even when my face has been smashed by a butt.

No comments:

Post a Comment