Dusty and I wanted to celebrate big for being done with Four hard years of college. We also wanted to do a big vacation before we have to grow up and get real jobs. So we planned a fun cruise with five couples to the Mexican Riviera. It was 7 days of pure paradise

Well here is a fun story that happened to us right before we got on the boat. Well ok not that funny until about two days later. We were going through all the metal detectors and getting our bags checked when all of a sudden I see Dusty being pulled out of line by three security cops. While they were checking him out they opened his back pack and found 24 bullets for his pistol! Ya we are in the process of moving so he forgot that his bullets were in his backpack. Good thing he remembered to take out his pistol out of his bag. So about an hour later getting mine and Dusty statements about three times and asking the captain if we could go on the boat we took this picture. I was to the point that it was funny but I think Dusty was still really nervous.

This is still at long beach port looking out at California

April and I before the opening show.

The Hardmans, Britt, Dusty and I, and The Monroes getting ready for a mad game of Bingo.

April and Channing got chosen to play in the game show. As you see they did real well ha. ps April I am so glad you realized one of your life long dreams to be on a game show.

Laying out with the chicas.

Sandee and I love this girl.

This is dusty going down the slide. I did go down once and I have to say it was a blast.

This is at our first fancy dinner that we had to dress up for.


Jake and Sandee at the fancy dinner.

This is not a very good picture but the girls are dancing it out to michael jackson at the dance club.

Ok i don't know why these pictures are not good but this is the only one i got of dusty singing karaoke brad paisley i want to check you for tics. He was funny i never knew he would get up in front of everyone to sing

Dusty and I on the boat looking over Cabo San Lucas its not tropical as i thought it would be but it had some fun beaches.

To the left is Lovers Beach that is where we played the Second day we were at Cabo.

Our first excursion of the cruise was at Cabo. The boys got us five scooters to go around Cabo for two hours. Then we took a boat out to Lovers beach were we snorkeled around and cliffed jumped.

The girls modeling are cute scooter helmets we got to wear.

Dusty and I wearing our awesome helmets

Our great scooter and yes i picked the wrong day to wear a skirt. One of the reason i love dusty so much is that he knows how much i love to drive motorcycles and four wheelers so he let me drive even though i was the only girl that drove thanks dusty.

The girls at lovers beach

This is a little Mexican place that we stopped ate in cabo. The salsa was amazing!

All the boys at lovers beach

Dusty and I looking at the big boat

when we went on a tour of lovers beach this seal would just sit on this rock with his head held high. He was loving the attention.

Our tour we were going through an arch thing


We were part of the entertainment every night. The manager of the upper deck kept asking us to come on the balcony and dance with the waiters. We couldn't let our fans down so yes we danced.

The waiters dancing on the tables

The manager thought we were his Charley's Angels

The next day at Cabo We went to the pacific side of lovers beach were the waves were about 30 feet tall. We were clear up on the beach and the water came to our knees. Dusty was scared ha he is haunched over grabbing me. He doesn't like to swim.

This picture you can see the waves better.

The wave had just knocked these big boys over right on there butt.

Our next stop was Puerto Vallarta. Me and a villager that begged me to take a picture with him.

Our next excursion was to the zip lane that was in the jungle. This was the first truck that we got in to take us to the zip line.

All geared up to go on the zip line. If you can tell they put war paint on our face. Ps they wouldn't let us take pictures on the zip line so sorry.

Jake and Sandee all ready to go

After we went on 12 zip lines the longest being 1600 ft we went to a waterfall and it had a fun rope swings.

Dusty and I in front of the waterfall.

At the top of the Water fall there was a cute EXPENSIVE restraunt that we got chips and salsa and we were played autentic mexican music.

An old cathedral we saw in Puerto

Dustin being Vana White

Our Second Dress up night. I know we look all most the same I love black and Dustin only brought one shirt.

Sandee and I at our dinner table

Our whole group at the club in our nice dress up outfits

lol some people are really getting into it love it!

Just the girls



Dusty and I at the show

Britt, Channing and us at the show

One of the best moments is when Channing got to be in the show. He sang Garth Brooks I've got friends in low places. They dressed him up like Garth and man were the crowds loving him. I swear about four old ladies were dying when he was singing.
Well we had a great time and wish that it could last forever. Thanks for the good times guys we will have to do this again in the next five years.
No comments:
Post a Comment