Barnhurstsclan

Barnhurstsclan

Monday, November 15, 2010

VIVA Las Vegas

So you might ask yourself why all the pictures of las vegas? Well the Barnhursts have BIG news! Las Vegas is getting its newest residents in august 2011! Dustin just got a job at an accounting firm. We are so excited to start this part of our life. I can't wait to live close to my SISTA holla. Oh ps other sisters get back to Vegas. Ok just a little plug if anyone knows of a dentist looking for a hygienist well i am the girl for the job. Ok end of plug. Well we are so excited and cant wait.




2 comments:

  1. YEAH I CAN'T WAIT TOO!!!!!
    XOXO SISTA - Holla back y'all!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another Whipple in Vegas huh... This should be interesting lol I am way excited for u guys tho sounds like a new fun adventure fro ya Whip... just try to stay clear of the poles lol jp

    ReplyDelete