February was very uneventful for us. Hardly any pictures crazy for me I know. I did do one thing that was very out of character for me. I surprised Dustin with Jazz tickets, dinner, and a hotel stay with no kids! Anyone who knows me knows I do not plan surprises ha ha.
There was a bad storm that day so grandma and grandpa Barnhurst couldn't make it up to watch the kids. Aunt Becky came to the rescue and watched the girls over night for us! This is the picture of the girls having so much fun at aunt Becky's.
I had an amazing accomplice at Dustin's work who helped me narrow down a day in busy season which wouldn't be to crazy if he skipped a night of working. Then she added a fake meeting at the end of the day so I could come and surprise him. Thanks Wendy! When I showed up he didn't believe that I was his meeting. He almost wouldn't leave because he thought his meeting was still going to show up. He knows me to well that I don't plan surprises ha ha. Once I convinced him it was ok to leave work we went to a seafood restaurant. I got steak of course and dusty enjoyed his gross seafood ha ha.
He then checked into our hotel and rode the trax to the game. It was such a fun game the jazz won in overtime.
IT was a lot of work to surprise dustin but he works so hard that it was fun to let him know how much we appreciate him.
Some random pictures of the girls
Rylon turned 8! He asked me to give a talk on baptism that darn Rylon trying to get me out of my comfort zone ha ha.
March is a lot of traveling for me because Dustin is so busy with work it is a good time to go see the family. First stop was to see the Provo temple. Thanks to the Scott's who had tickets. We just tagged along. It was so worth it! Such a pretty temple!
After the temple we went to visit Grandma Whipple! It was so good to see her!
After we visit Grandma and Grandpa Baugh
Outdoor picnic
Addi gave her first prayer in primary! She was not scared one bit! She did have a fascination with the micraphone ha ha. I had to go up there and hold her hands and head away from the mic ha ha.
Addi wanted to hold her sister!
Addi refused to sleep on her nice bed oh well at least she is in her room!
Fun times with the cousins at the museum of curiosity
yes we re did our yard ha ha it looks awesome though
Easter chicks at the local hardware store
We loved going to Aunt natalie house to watch chez and kennedy! love them!
Mani!
Lets say addi was really nervous to hold the baby goat!
Rylee was one tired girl
Date night with dad to olive garden!
Happy Easter! Addi loved finding all the eggs! She kept saying this is the best day ever!
No comments:
Post a Comment