Barnhurstsclan

Barnhurstsclan

Tuesday, December 1, 2015

October 2015


October is always busy for the Barnhursts. With general conference, two birthdays, and hunts it seems like we are always going. Good thing we have so much fun in all that going!
 
First up is general conference. We went to the Scott's house this year to do our annual Whipple calender. Steph had a fun suprise for us though. She took us to a corn maze. The kids loved it! To tell you the truth so did the adults!

 
The corn pit! Had a blast jumping, rolling, throwing, and getting dirty in it!












 
The slides were my favorite! I didn't get a picture but even Rylee J went down. The video is to cute but to long to upload!


 
Kids loved seeing all the animals!



 
Kangroo was our favorite


 
It was time to get into the corn maze. Good thng there was a small, medium, and large maze



 
Rylee on the hayride

 
Of course addi saw a horse and thought it was mushroom. She had to ride






 
Next up was my birthday. Addi and Dusty made me cupcakes with green frosting. Addi favorite color. Rylee couldnt even wait tell the song was over she was loving the sugar high!


 
Ok this picture was so great! I was upstairs getting ready and heard addi leave my room. When I finished getting ready I went to look for her and found her behind my bed with the bag of cereal! Ha a girl after my own heart.

 
Our neighborhood has a chili cook off every year and they rented a jump house. Addi loved it because it didnt have water ha.



 
Addi getting ready to pick a halloween costume

 
My Deer hunt was a blast! Dustin and I had so much fun. It was great just to get away and spend three days with him. Thanks for Barbara for watching the kids in the day so we could hunt. We went out grantsville and everyday we saw a buck but just couldnt get on one. The last morning we were going to hunt we finally saw one close when we tried to get a good shot at it, it saw us and ran. we went over to the other ridge (on four-wheeler) got off and saw it was way to far away. Then 90 yards right below us i mean pretty much straight down I saw another deer. I should dusty but it was in the shrub and couldn't see if it was a buck. When it moved out dusty and I got all excited cause it was a buck. I had to hurry and shoot cause we wouldn't get to see it much longer. So I shot at him but towards us and head looking at us. I got him in the head. one shot and down. I tell eveyone I was aiming there so we wouldnt ruin any of the meat. Nobody will know the truth. poor Dustin had to drag it up the moutain. If you look close enough you will understand why we named him poopeye.



 

Headed to Grandma and Grandpa Barnhursts to cut up the meat. Addi was a great helper

 
Addi had to go help grandpa feed the horses. Love these pictures of these two.


 
It was Rylee J First birthday so grandma and addi made rylee cupcakes. Of course addi picked green frosting.

 
Addi then told grandpa she had to ride. Of course he couldn't say no ;)


 
Rylee getting a turn with sister





 
Addi feeding her mushroom


 
Birthday song time





 
Dad and grandma taught addi how to climb a tree



 
We had a blast carving pumpkins with our fiends. We ate delicous soup before then went to carving.





 
Headed to Granpas house to visit Kelsie to met baby owen. For some reason I didnt take any pictures of that. Addi did help grandpa mow the lawn and pick the apples

 
I know we need to teach her how to eat toast

 
Picking apples




 
Granpa rewarded the girls with some park time


 
Halloween! Addi decided to be snow white and rylee j was a little kitty cat. It was busy because we also had rylee party.


 
Chez and Kennedy came trick or treating with us! We love having cousins come


 
grandma and grandpa made it as well!

 
More cousins for the halloween parade. Thanks winns and teeples




 
The party was so much fun. We played games after the sloppy joe dinner.
first game was eat the donut off the string.



 
grandpa always so good with the kids

 
next was throw the balls on the "spider web"


 
we also had a monster bean bag toss game but I didnt get any pictures of that :(
Rylee birthday cake



 
Rylee playing with some of her new toys



 
We love having Nahla over for play dates. First was dancing in tu tus

 
then pick nic time

 
Last was decorating sugar cookies


 
Ok Dusty awesome boss was going to a conference in park city but didnt need the room. So he gave it to us because we were going to heber to watch olin in the circut finals. We pull up in our hyundai  next to a bmw, audi, mercedes with stinky hamburger dinner bags to the Montage! The nicest Hotel in UTAH! we didnt have any cash on us so we couldnt even tip the valet. They give Addi and Rylee free stuff animals and walk us to our room. So here it is! Two bedrroms, three bathrooms, kitchen, family room, and laundry room.


 
yes fires were blazing with soft music playing! below is the animals the girls got

 
The hallway to the other room and bathroom

 
They brought us up an actual crib lower left and diaper genie for rylee

 
master bedroom

 
Oh yes and we did jump on the beds ha



 
Addi and rylee were so excited they didnt even go to bed tell 11 pm. ps they go to bed by 8

 
Our balcony looking out



 
Oh did I mention that the hotel has a bowling ally!






 
Olin did so good at the rodeo and addi and rylee loved every second of it. Thanks for the invite! We love coming every year!




 
Random pics




 
Yep busy month!

No comments:

Post a Comment