In October we got together with grandma Barnhurst and our cousins. She took us to Gardner village to see all the witch's. Addi and I had so much fun shopping and being outside.
My favorite display of the witch's (playing softball)
At the end of the month Maci Scott decided to arrive a week early. Evan had to drive up and get my mom and dad. They were camping for the weekend. She made it a couple hours after baby Maci was born. Maybe on the third baby Scott she will make it ha.
So my family likes to steal my camera. That's ok with me cause I will post them on the blog. boo ya!
Dusty and Addi were having fun over at grandma and grandpa Barnhursts while I was seeing baby maci
After this fun filled weekend we went to grantsville and Addi had a lot of firsts.
first time feeding herself
Her first time standing
For Halloween we went to watch uncle Olin in the circuit finals in Heber. We had a blast playing with aunt Natalie and cousin Cheznie
One night we decided to have them wear their Halloween outfits because it was so close to Halloween. Addi was a little witch and Cheznie was a Kitty Cat.
Getting these two to hold still was impossible for a picture.
Halloween Day we spent in Ephraim with my mom and dad.
My mom always has the best costumes. She is a Minion.
We had Tanya take some pictures of Davis and Addi in their Halloween costumes. They turned out awesome! I love the ones with those two together. Davis's face says it all.
We had a fun October spending it with family and friends.














I love the pictures of me the best!
ReplyDeleteWho says we are having a third baby :)
ReplyDelete