I can't believe this post. Seriously has four months already come since my baby girl was born. Wow. Here are her stats Weight 12 lbs 14 oz (25-50%) height 24.5 in (50-75%) head 40 (25%). She is just growing so big. I am loving every minute of being her mom. Here are some things about Addi
She loves baby Einstein. She can just be fussing and I put on that and she just stare at the screen. See picture above ha.
She can't get enough of her fingers! She is always putting them in her mouth. This is how I used to suck my fingers when I was little.
She is so happy always smiling. This is her right before her 4 month check-up
This is her play center and she loves playing with all her toys.
One of my favorite pictures of her smiling to bad her daddy dressed her that day.
I love to hear her giggle so every chance I get I love to tickle her. I even love hearing her scream ha. Happy 4 month little Addi.



No comments:
Post a Comment