Barnhurstsclan

Barnhurstsclan

Thursday, October 20, 2011

Believe it or not

Anyone who knows me knows that I cannot cook at all. Also they know that my husband is an amazing cook. Well this summer my mom helped me try to learn how to cook. She is really famous for her rolls. So after a lot of trial runs at my moms house I decided to try on my own. Yes you heard me on my own. No mother or husband help was used in this process. Well they turned out really good expect for the look. Ha They rose to much and started to pull apart so i tried to push them back together not a good idea.



well believe it or not i made rolls.

5 comments:

  1. KENZIE!!!!!!! I am so proud of you!! I wanted to see a pic of the final product though! I can't wait for you to cook us a meal whenever we come down there =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is a big accomplishment.. congratulations. You go!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are a superstar!! Seriously I've tried those rolls many a times even after Grandma Baugh's tutoring and they are always an F = Fail!!!!! Now make me some YUM or call me next time you make some I have the homemade raspberry jam that did turn out!!!

    ReplyDelete