This spring break Dustin had to work and I was studying but we were able to take the weekend and do what we love Camping! We went to Quail lake in St. George to do some fishing.

This is our little camping spot with the view of the lake.

This is me and
Sandee doing our fishing.
Ok trying not to freeze.

The boys huddled together talking about man stuff doing their fishing
Paul showing off the mens work in their fishing abilities.

The true fisherman is the little boy he is the one who caught the fish ha. All he wanted though was his
lunchable that his dad brought.
We had a good time I just can't wait until the weather gets warmer and we really do some camping. Until then Kenzie is out.
You really need to learn how to turn a picture!!!
ReplyDeleteSo I just barely stumbled upon your blog! I love it! Remember that one time we went fishing? And yes I will now be your faithful blog stalker :)
ReplyDelete