
This is me giving my an injection on the DENTIST! I was so nervous but I think i did ok compared it was my second time giving injections.
This is my whole class. We have had some good times together. Our special needs class where we had a blind person come talk to us. He told us how to better help our patients who are visually impaired
Again our special needs class. I had to come up with a toothbrush that could spin because i couldn't move my arm to do strokes. I have to give props to T-dawg (Tanya) and my husband for coming up with the idea and dusty making it. So what i did was absolutely nothing.
This is out community class where we go out and teach elementary kids how to brush their teeth better. Tanya and I doing a killer job. Ps Natalie I don't know how you could do this everyday, i about killed this kid for taking my teeth that cost me 500 bucks.
This is me holding the curtain while we put on a puppet show for the kids. They love this and apparently i did too. Looks like i am just as memorized as the kids are.
This is just the usual me showing off the usual apparel we have to wear for clinic
Just in case you didn't get enough of the first picture
In special needs class again we had to learn how to transfer a pt in a wheelchair into the dental chair. Of course i volunteered to be the one in the wheelchair but if i would have known how grabby this was going to be i would have not volunteered. Just kidding probably still would have.
Tanya and I doing some clinical notes
Me with bad posture cleaning some teeth. Please don't show this to a teacher they will kill me
Me with bad hair, weird face, and cutting out a mouth guard
Showing off my teeth i made, yes i actually did my homework this time. My friends Jess and Alissa.
I am taking some x-rays on a poor innocent person. Notice all the bags ya we are more sterile than an operating room.
Last but not least me taking it like a champ. Ps Alyssa did really great i never fill a thing when she gives injections on me.
Well that is my life in a nut shell. There will be a lot more pictures of me in school because that is all I do. Well there you go Steph. I updated my blog.
What do you mean practice for special needs? You are special needs!!!!
ReplyDeletefor some reason I didn't know you had a blog so I am glad I found it but you are so dang cute. I would love for you too work on my teeth haha love ya
ReplyDeleteThank you for the 2 pics...LOL! You need to post the picture of Kyson getting worked on.
ReplyDeleteThe puppet show would have been SOOOOO much better if you would have been "Plaque" instead of curtain holder. You are a natural at that part! ;)
ReplyDelete